Find us on Google+ Astronomy Box: Astronomical Animator

14 February 2012

Astronomical Animator

Here is where I work at home. I suppose in a way, my workstation counts as part of my astronomy equipment as well. It wasn't long ago that astronomers were using film cameras in order to do astrophotography, and now anyone can have a computer capable of processing extremely high resolution images that rival those produced by NASA. How far we've come indeed. Needless to say, it still isn't cheap.

Thankfully, being an animator I had already accumulated my equipment and didn't need to make the additional investment when I caught the astronomy bug. I'm very glad that it survived my college years.

It's on my trusty system where I created the title image for my blog.


Honestly, it's rarely this tidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment